Boxley’s Community Giving program enables us to maximize the community benefit of our charitable donations and make it easier for non-profit groups to make requests.
Community Giving - It's the Boxley Way.
At Boxley, we feel it is our responsibility to take an active role in helping support our community. Our Community Giving program maximizes the community benefit of our charitable donations and makes it easier for non-profit groups to make requests.
Boxley actively supports community human services through participation in United Way by matching 100% of employee pledges. In the past five years, Boxley and our employees have contributed more than $557,000 to the communities we serve through the United Way.
Additionally, Boxley has contributed more than $1 million to worthwhile projects since our Community Giving program launched in 2008.
Types of Donations
- Boxley Products
- Employee Volunteers
Eligibility and Restrictions
For Boxley's Community Giving dollars to benefit as many citizens as possible and have a significant impact, we narrowed our Community Giving focus to support the following:
- Athletic Programs at Public Schools
- Public Safety through Volunteer Fire/Rescue Departments
- Community Recreation through Parks & Recreation Departments
Requests for funds or products from the Community Giving program will only be considered if they fall within the three categories listed above.
Please note that requests for Financial or Product Donations must be made online at least 60 days prior to the date the donation is needed.
To better facilitate the request process for your organization, outlined below are some additional guidelines for Boxley's Community Giving program.
Boxley requires all organizations to submit a completed W9 form for monies to be disbursed. To expedite your request and disbursement of funds, please download the W9 form, complete and mail to:
Boxley Materials Company
PO Box 13527
Roanoke, VA 24035
Attention Community Giving
Or email completed form to email@example.com
Boxley's Community Giving Program does not fund:
- Requests made for the benefit of a sole individual;
- Political organizations, lobbying, fraternal activities;
- Organizations that discriminate by race, religion, color, creed, sex, age or national origin;
- Religious groups for religious reasons;
- Travel by groups or individuals;
- Requests benefiting communities where Boxley does not have a presence